Carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
A. General Requirements
The minimum standard requirements of Indonesian Language Education and Literature must be
- Written in Indonesian or English.
- The length of the submitted paper is at least 6 pages and no more than 20 pages.
- Use of a tool such as Mendeley for reference management and formatting, and choose APA style.
- Make sure that your paper is prepared using the DIDAKTIS paper template.
B. Structure of The Manuscript
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present following the structure:
- Title. The title of the paper is maxed 14 words, without an Acronym or abbreviation
- Abstract. The Abstract has a maximum of 200 words; no citation; State in the abstract a primary objective, research design, methodology, main outcomes, results, and conclusions.
- Section structure. Authors are suggested to present their articles in the section structure: Introduction - Method - Results and Discussion – Conclusion
- References. APA Style with a minimum of 80% to journal papers. It the recommended to use Mendeley.