Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file should be in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
a. All articles published by Tamaddun are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike 4.0 License. This means that anyone is free to read, download, print, copy, search, crawl for indexing, link to the full text, transform, pass as data into software, or redistribute articles for any lawful purpose in any medium, without requiring prior permission from either the author(s) or Tamaddun, provided they give appropriate attribution to the original author(s) and Tamaddun, link to the license, indicate if changes were made, and redistribute any derivative work under the same license.
b. Copyright on articles is retained by the respective author(s), without restrictions. A non-exclusive license is granted to Tamaddun to publish the article and identify itself as its original publisher.
c. Although the conditions of the CC BY-NC-SA license don't apply to authors (as the copyright holder of your article, you have no restrictions on your rights), by submitting to Tamaddun, authors recognize the rights of readers, and must grant any third party the right to use their article to the extent provided by the license.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.