- Articles should be original, unpublished and not under review for possible publication in other journals.
- Manuscript should be typed in MS Document format, single spacing on A4-paper size, 10 to 18 pages, or about 3.000-6.000 words.
- The article may be written in English, Indonesian or Arabic. The title of the article is written not more than 15 words.
- All submission must include 100 - 250 words abstract and 3-5 keywords. The abstract of research paper should contain the purposes, methodology, and findings of the study.
- Full name(s) of the author(s) must be stated, along with his/her/their institution and email address;
- All references must follow the APA style as far as possible.
- It is strongly suggested to use the MENDELEY citation software
- Submit the manuscript to online system of Tamaddun (https://www.jurnal.fs.umi.ac.id/index.php/tamaddun/index) or via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).